PLEASE READ BEFORE E-MAILING OR INQUIRING
We are located in Southern Michigan, Within an hour of the Ohio, Indiana and Illinois state lines.
Our babies are raised in our home as well as their parents, coming to you pre-spoiled and well loved. Our babies are JHC/ DM clear thru parentage. Parents are well vetted by our OFA Certified Veterinarian as well as the babies to insure you that you are bringing home a healthy baby. Our babies go home to their families on a 2 year Genetic Health contract as well as a spay/nueter agreement, AND 30 days FREE TRUPANION PET INSURANCE!! They will have been dewormed several times, free of external parasites, and have their first set of puppy shots. We litter train all our puppies and when possible start the babies on outdoor potties and crate training. Tho all of our breeding stock is registered AKC/ CKC, Our PET puppies do not sell with papers, they are to be family pets and are not for breeding. Our babies are started on a balanced and nutritious Raw diet, (http://bigdognatural.com) we encourage our puppy families to consider continuing them on such a diet. We believe that the sale is not finished once money exchanges hands, we are committed to you and our babies thru out their lives. If you need help, we are only a message, phone call or e-mail away. Our PET pricing begins at 12 hundred and UP for our Boston babies, and 1800. and up on our frenchton and faux frenchie babies. We cannot sell our puppies at wholesale or discount pricing as can puppy mills as we pride ourselves in producing the healthiest, happiest bunch that we can and in order to do so, our overhead is high. We have several litters thru out the year in a variety of colors and patterns too! Please message us and ask us about our available babies! I am sure we will have a little someone just for you!
RESERVING A NEW PUPPY
Demand for our babies has increased drastically over the past couple of years. Many times families have missed out on our available babies. So we have added the option of reserving a puppy. We breed several times a year and can offer a variety of colors to our families, from the traditional and standard, black and white, brindle and white, to more unique colors such as blue, lilac, red and splashed patterns as well.
How it works....
1. First things first, e-mail or call us @ 517 542-0303 to set up an informal interview. We want to chat with you, answer all your questions, and get to know you.
2. Once approved, We ask for a small NR 150.00 reservation fee to reserve your spot for a puppy. You will be put in line in order of reservation fee received.
3. Once you have moved up , we will notify you once we have a breeding taking place, estimated whelp and wean dates and you can decide if this impending litter is right for you.
4. The litter has arrived, everyone is thriving, and you are certain there is the perfect pup for you and your family in this litter, we then ask you for an additional 200.00. This locks in your deposit (150. Reservation fee + 200.00 = NR deposit of 350.00)
5. Enjoy watching your baby grow thru photos, get updates, get ready for your new family member.
6. Preparing to take your baby home. Balance for your puppy is due when your baby reaches 8 weeks of age in cash, we have had many months to plan for your baby and we ask that you be prepared to pick up and pay your balance when your puppy is ready to go home with you.